Friday, January 2, 2015

avocado for breakfast


























guacamole dip

It’s Friday morning, mostly cloudy and it feels like -8. My nose is running and I feel like my head will explode. I need vitamins, sun and something quick to wake me up from all this influenza misery. Blink!! Super pear like berry will bring sunny flavors to this winter’s day. They say that avocado offers nearly 20 vitamins and minerals, so why not take all of them at once and dive into smooth and creamy texture.

one ripe avocado
1/2 lime juice
pinch of salt
about tbsp olive oil
2 spring onions (finely sliced)
1/2 tomato, diced

In a bowl place avocado, lime juice, salt and olive oil. Mash avocado with a fork (this should be no problem if avocado is ripe). Fold in the spring onions and tomato and stir everything together.  
After only ten minutes you can finally dive in.


No comments:

Post a Comment