Tuesday, July 8, 2014

lives of cherries - part II

popsicles 

when I think popsicle I think… 

frozen summer on a stick
sitting beachside
popsicle my love
temptation
sticky fingers
I don’t know how to surf, but I know how to make popsicles
more popsicles
warm breeze and cold pops
flip flops may cool your feet, but popsicles will cool your head
always popsicles
colors leak
summer screams
obsession
frozen fruit juices
what is your favorite flavor? (this one is hard)
endless fun
what’s summer without popsicles?
I've rather be POPSICLing
I need a popsicle
most adorable 



sour cherries popsicles

350-400g sour cherries (pitted)
1tbsp honey (use more if needed)
5-6 ice cubes
disposable plastic cups (if you don't have molds) 
wooden sticks

Put cherries in a blender and mix for a minute. Strain the mixture and combine it with honey and ice cubes. Blend everything again and pour into your 'popsicle molds'. Place cups in the freezer for an hour and insert sticks in each mold. Freeze completely, until set. To easily get popsicle out of the cup, just simply put the cup under hot water for a second. 





































what’s the first thing that comes to mind when you think “popsicle”?

No comments:

Post a Comment